The Law says:
- No foam products on the water
- No glass products on the water
- Possession of open plastic containers of 5 oz. or less is prohibited on the water
- Observe no wake areas. Idle speed only
- All children 12 & under must wear lifejackets when boating, kayaking,
canoeing, or rafting
- All boats must have the same number of life jackets as people on board
- No trespassing on private property
- No littering
- Public nuisance behavior will not be tolerated
W.O.R.D. Ordinances are subject up to a $500.00 fine.
The river laws in the unincorporated area of Comal County (Canyon Lake) are different than the laws within the City of New Braunfels. The chart lists these differences on the Guadalupe River only.